Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Twos for Tuesday

            Good Morning guys!    For any of you in the North East..I feel for you!  I hope you are keeping cozy and warm.  I also hope that you have a nice warm body to keep you company while the snow is doing it's thing.   Having lived in New York City long ago...I remember snowstorms well.
           I guess I was 18 or 19. Living in a tiny,tiny flat in The Village with two other guys my age.  I was working at one of the theaters, the other two were doing odd jobs and selling themselves by the hour.  Damn, we had fun that winter!  One week the snow was so bad almost everything in the city shut down for a couple of days.   But not the Johns that wanted sex.  The demand was a little overwhelming for my two roomies.  So I did what a good friend would do.... I pitched in and lifted my legs and opened my Butt hole to these paying Dicks.   
        There was one guy,who after he did his business with me one afternoon, kept calling to pay for me again and again.  I knew he was a theater actor and was deeply in the closet.  To this day, I remember his Dick and how he would bite my ear just the moment before he came.  He went on to win a Tony Award years later.











4 comments:

  1. LOL. Great memories of a Tony-winner gasping in delight. Actually, it's nice to hear they're human - like the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine set of Twos! 5-7 make a sweet group; especially enjoy the pose of the pair in 7 (and the beautiful ass view of the soon-to-be top) and hand positions in 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, wanted to compliment your blog. Great pictures of hot guys! I'm trying to built a blog with sexy male pics as well. Here it is: Hot guys pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. also in Italy news are telling of snow storm in NY and in EAST States!!!

    enjoy my last post:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/01/les-beaux-freres-nude-guys-dancing-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!