Sunday, March 29, 2015

Saturday evening..... I had a visitor...

           First thing..... thanks for the well wishes.  But unfortunately I am still a little under the weather. I think I am much better than yesterday...but not completely ready to go out and be slutty. I guess I will just have to settle for hanging out here and try to enjoy rubbing on my balls.  
           And unfortunately I just could not get myself together enough last night to head over to William's to "taste test" those rentbois.  I did talk to William late last night and he assured me that he picked out 4 delicious dudes for the party.  The other major requirement,besides tasting good..they needed to have a full bushy bush.  And from what he told me...they all qualify. 
          Waiter Guy did come by for a visit after he finished work and before he went out looking for a new Butt Hole to fill.  He was so sweet...he brought me some Thai Peanut Noodles.  He sat on the edge of my bed in his brand new crisp white Calvin boxer briefs and had a beer while I ate and we talked.  Before he left he pulled out his Dick and dipped it in the peanut sauce and stuck it in my mouth.  
                       So....... I did at least have some cum mixed with peanut sauce for dessert.














3 comments:

  1. Feed a cold and starve a fever, right? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you enjoyed!
    today I had my sunday orgias: my cum was swallowed twice (I had two orgasms) and I swallowed a very tasteful perfect cum!
    I'm tired but I had a great afternoon!

    enjoy my last post:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/03/three-graces-les-trois-graces-3.html

    happy new week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up with all my blogger friends tonight. Sorry to hear that you're under the weather. It sounds like WG is taking good care of you. ;-)

    FEEL BETTER!
    XOXO
    MAC

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!