Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Twos for Tuesday

           Good morning!  Ah! So glad to see you here this morning.  It always makes my day, knowing there are so many of you most likely sitting at your computer with your pants down.  For those of you that are new here...welcome!   One major rule here at Queer Heaven, both on the blog and at my apartment... you Must leave your pants at the door.  You can leave your undies on...but nothing else.
           A new friend of Randy's found that out yesterday evening.  Randy and this young dude stopped by to see how I was feeling on their way out to dinner.  I opened the door in my undies and said hello.  Randy walked in and began to slide his pants down.... this dude was looking like....WTF!  Randy explained the house rules and this dude seemed unsure.  So Randy began to un button this dude's jeans.  And as he did.... out flopped a free balling  Dick! His jeans were on the floor and his uncut Dick was hanging there in all it's glory. Randy took a hold of this dudes balls and looke at me and said..... "you want a taste?"
        So what was I to do?  Refuse? I think not!  Randy watched as this young Dude let me suck on him until he came deep in my mouth.  The Dude looked at Randy...and Randy looked at me and said,
" I thought you needed some fresh new cum to help make you feel better!"\













3 comments:

  1. Well, buddy, I'm afraid you'd find the same thing with me...no undies under my pants. But, perhaps if I knew I was visiting you, I'd wear some in your honor! (But, if I was freeballing and dropped my pants at the door, I'd insist on keeping my t-shirt on...for some reason, I get very cold without one. Would you make an exception for me on the t-shirt???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you imagine a better medicine than cum?
    happy to read you're better now!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!