Friday, April 10, 2015

Hello Friday!

        Good morning my friends!    I don't know about you...but I am so glad it is Friday.    Lots going on this weekend.  And something very unexpected also.  The other day I got a letter in the mail.... yes a real hand written letter!  It was from an old friend of mine, I've known him since we were in our twenties. He is coming to town this weekend and wants to catch up.  I posted about him a long time ago....click here to read that post.  He has been in a Buddhist Monestary for the past 2 years or so.  I can't wait to see him and find out how he is.  Hmmmmm!  I wonder if I will get to see his long super thin cut dick that I remember so  well? 
       And of course this Saturday is William's Rentboi Party.  So, like I said lots to look forward to! His theme this time is "Boxers and Bacon".  Not too sure what that means,except I think I'll go buy a new pair of boxers for the occasion  My buds and I decided that we would all wear the same Boxers .       Of course I will let you know all the details.  Listen...if you have never been to a sex party of any type..you are missing out.  They are so much fun.  So freeing, so open, so much cum!   














3 comments:

  1. you know I go to my sex club every sunday afternoon!

    enjoy your sex party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful weekend ahead! Great that you heard from your friend. Thanks for all the inspiring images to get me off right! : ) Wishing you a deliciously sex-filled weekend, buddy. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!