Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hello Wednesday!

              Good morning guys!  First things first.... I want to apologize to my blogger buddies...I know I have not left comments lately, I feel bad.  I know how important comments are to all of us.  I want you to know, I do check out your blogs mostly on a daily basis. And I will try to be better at leaving comments.
              A little bit of major news from my neighborhood.  Max has taken a job in Canada and will be leaving our little circle soon.  Marc, his brother, is totally beside himself. And was dripping tears as he told me about it last night.   Marc has a great job here, so he is not planning on leaving too.  But these two brothers have never really been apart for any long period.  Even though Marc has lots of other Fuck Buddies and can be a hot slutt...Max's Ass Hole is where Marc's Dick is the happiest.  
           I'm thinking I will throw a little farewell Fuck Party for Max.  I always feel the best way to say good bye to a good friend is with a farewell Fuck!















3 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Marc must be devastated. It is very, very hard to have someone move away from us when we've been so close. Throw Max the Farewell Fuck Party, but then keep Marc close to you - he will need a special friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my opinion, the most important thing is not lacking of lovers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet set of butts and dicks....particularly that hot, wet ass in the shower framed by wet undies! BTW, I think you do a great job commenting...certainly a special pleasure when I get a comment from you on my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!