Friday, May 1, 2015

Randy called last night.

             I heard there is a sex party tomorrow night and I want to go. 
 Where? 
 Up near where Josh lives. He invited me.
  Josh? I have not seen him in ages. 
 You want to go with me? $50 to get in. He said last time he went he has so much fun. 
 Yeah, sure.. I remember Josh has a beautiful Butt and a fat Dick.
  Oh yes he does, and he said these parties get rather raunchy. 
 Ah! Sounds just like what I was looking for this weekend. 
 I gather there are usually guys your age and a few younger guys.  It is at a private house with a secluded pool in the back. 
 Sounds perfect.!  
I'll pick you up around 7?   
Great!













2 comments:

  1. Oh, hell yeah! Sounds like a good time and I'd be on that in a NY minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some rent booys are worth of money!
    happy saturGAY!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!