Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday Afternoon Fuckin'



 HI guys!  Well.. I am not sure if I have posted this late before.  It is almost 3PM here on Saturday afternoon.  I do have a good reason for posting so late.   Yep, you figured it out. I've been Fucking all morning. Really!  
         I went out last night late for a few drinks.  I was sitting at the bar chatting with the bartender when this very adorable tall thin guy approached. He was young, really young....maybe 23 or 24.  He told me how much he liked my hair.  I never had that as an opening. But it worked.  I bought him a drink and he sat next to me at the bar.  Turns out he had moved here only two weeks ago and was staying at the hostel. I heard about his recent trip and that he had just left his boyfriend of 3 years.     Another drink or two and I needed to take a piss.  I am standing at the urinal and turn around and he is behind me touching my ass. I keep pissing and he reaches over and touches my sort of wet balls.  Ok...... you get the picture...  I brought him home and well, I will just say..this guy knows how to enjoy sexing! We Fipped and we Flopped and we showered and we drank more and we Fucked again and he fell asleep.  I fell asleep and when I awoke his Dick was inside my Hole.  I pulled him out and slipped a condom on him and let him finish is job once again.
He left about an hour ago....after he made scrambled eggs and coffee.  My bed sheets are totally wet from his sweat and cum.









2 comments:

  1. I love how you are always ready for sex! You are the man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My bed sheets are totally wet from his sweat and cum"

    this final statement makes me so horny!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!