Friday, August 14, 2015

Drinks and Dinner and Dicks

              Good morning my dear sweet horny readers!  I want to thank all of you for your constant support and for your many comments and emails.  It is good to know that when I sit down early in the morning rubbing on my Balls as I put together  the day's post... that most of you are enjoying what I have to tell you.
            Life is not easy, we all know that. And life as a Gay Man sometimes really sucks!  But I will say this..... you need to take your life by the Balls and get out there and do yourself right by being happy.  And as far as I am concerned, that totally includes keeping Your Dick happy.  There should be no excuses, no reasons, no anything why you are not letting Your Dick do what I am sure he keeps telling you to do.
          Me?   Well  you must know by now...I let Da Dick O'Mine mostly rule my life. And I have not been  let down.  And one of my great pleasures is sharing a really good Dick with a good friend.  So, as I mentioned the other day. An old friend from NYC is in town for the weekend..  I have planned a wonderful weekend for him..... Drinks and Dinner and Dicks. My new Fuck Buddy with the massively beautiful Dick will join us.  He has some real talent in the Fucking department and I know my  NYC friend will really get off on while enjoying Champagne and lots of food.  
     Ok... the question for you today is.....If there is a Dick you really like and it gives you great pleasure....would you share that Dick with a friend?












9 comments:

  1. Hot post! I like to share things,but if I found a special dick that I really liked, I doubt I would want to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ALWAYS willing to share. Jealousy isn't pretty in any form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I found a big uncut dick; i won't share it because you only creve for cut ones;ths pcs show that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unless you would like ucut ones also, which I doubt! Let me know....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dinner & Dicks! Sound like lots of fun. Sharing? Not too sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is why I'm 100% bottom!!!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  7. All in the US: in the first pic, the guy being fucked has an All.American cut cock.I live in a country where all males are uncut; I showed three of them that pic and they laughed at the circumcised dick; something important is missing they said, What sex pleasure can he feel they asked...

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!