Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Sermon........On being sexual

            Good morning my dear friends!  Well it is Sunday..and a very quiet and relaxing morning here at Queer Heaven.   I love Sunday mornings!  I almost never make any plans for Sunday mornings.  It is such a perfect morning to go and sit on the beach and take stock of things. Which I did early today and as I watched the sun come up I began to think about some of the emails I have gotten over the 4 years that I have been blogging.  On of the most frequent questions I get asked is how is it possible for me to have as much sex as I do. And don't I find so much random sex to be demeaning!
       Well..maybe this will be politically incorrect in this day and age..... but I say a resounding NO! 
Listen, lets be blunt here.....We are guys....we are wired to want to cum as often as humanly possible. And since we are Gay Men..we have much more opportunity than our STR8 brothers.   So there is absolutly no reason not to get out there and do some sexing as often as we need to.   
      Of course I agree that random Fucking with random guys can be dangerous... but if you are careful those random encounters can often be the most enjoyable.  Be honest...you do not always want to have a "lasting relationship" with every single Ass you encounter.  Nor do you want to spend the rest of your life with every Dick you suck on.  
     As far as how much Sex this Old Queer is having..... it is totally up to you.... you can't sit a t home and jerk off and wish you were Fucking some dude.  You need to get your Butt out there.  There are no excuses.  If you tell yourself that you are Sexy and are comfortable with who you are....there will always be another guy or guys looking for sexing also.
     Ok... that is enough for this morning.... Now...go out and Lick a new Ass, go out there and Suck on some Balls, go out there and swallow some Cum, go out there and open your Butt Hole.  
                                 Go out here and relish being a Gay man.... Have some fun!













2 comments:

  1. What an incredible post...
    Got me so much joy. Those sexy pics... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so right!

    I wish a marvellous new week from your faitfull reader Xersex & http://menforxersex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!