Saturday, January 30, 2016

Saturday

         His email said " Saturday 8PM   My Place  Do not wear clean underwear  Condoms a must and toys are welcome"
     Good morning my friends.   Thanks for taking the time to drop by today.  I see from the stats that I hve a few new followers.  Welocme, welcome!  I hope you stop by often and let me know exactly what you think of what I post.  
      Well.... this evening is going to be tons of fun.  This bunch of guys that get together every so often to play around are always such fun.  Some of these guys I have known for years others will be new. The guy who is hosting is such a sweetie.  He is a big burly guy around 45 or so, he has a very hairy and perfectly firm Ass.  His Dick is short and fat and cut.  And he always invites a cool variety of dudes.  Last time he did this he had even invited 2 Str8 friends who had never been around so many Queers.  But after a few drinks, both of them had their underwear off and their Dicks in a few mouths. Fun! fun! Fun!
    My dear friends, If you have never been to a group party..you Must go to one...!










4 comments:

  1. Some very hot visuals with this post, especially the opening shot. Have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go every sunGAY afternoon!

    my last post:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/01/happy-birthday-bernardo-velasco.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaand, it's official! I'm in love with Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BlueHost is ultimately the best hosting provider with plans for any hosting needs.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!