Friday, February 5, 2016

Fridaychat

                Good morning my friends!  Thank you so much for dropping by.And thank you for the comments and the emails. Hearing from you always makes me so happy. If you are a new reader..welcome!  Please take a moment to leave a comment and let me know what you think.
            Busy weekend for Queer Heaven.   It is Randy's birthday this weekend and I am taking him out for dinner tonight and I rented him a surprise.  He is always talking about his fantasy of being Fucked by a large overweight Chinese guy.  ...I know...odd fantasy... Anyway, my good friend William has his connections in the rentboi world and he found one for me to rent for Randy. 
           Saturday I'm off to the Turkish baths for a full day of massage, scrub and bowel cleansing. Let me tell you, if you have never done something like this then you are missing out. You feel so wonderful and clean afterwards.  
           Saturday night I have plans with Waiter Guy.... just hanging out with food and cocktails and watching an old movie... and licking on his balls also of course. He has met a new guy that he wants me to taste.   I said why not!
           And Sunday....not sure yet.  Have a great weekend, and remember to ALWAYS use a condom when playing around.
                 










3 comments:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!