Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday.....Oh Sunday!

      Wednesday.....had my yearly physical.....everything mostly good.
       Thursday.....Spent the day in bed with an old Fuck Buddy.
       Friday....... Worked late and then stuck Da Dick O'Mine deep inside a brand new Ass Hole.
       Saturday.... Spent the day watching old movies and eating cheese cake.
       Today...... Waiter Guy is on his way over, he wants to try out a new sex toy with me.  I am looking forward to a large mouthfull of his most tasty Cum.

P.S.   7PM..... My dear sweet Waiter Guy brought a VERY large double headed dildo.  Holy Fuck!!
I mean Holy Fuck!  I've done lots of stuff... but both of us sort of Fucking each other with that dildo at the same time....WOW!  I have found a new great pleasure.










2 comments:

  1. Do you know what kind of toy he is bringing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't share and understand your pleasure you feel being fucked, but the pleasure of oral sex totally!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!