Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sage wisdom?

            He said what?  
He said he needed time to think about it. 
 Whats to think about?  Either he is in or he is out. 
 It is always so easy for you.
 Well...Sex should be easy. 
He doesn't see things that way.
Sometimes I do not understand you younger guys.  Sex is Sex, it is a fun game we play. 
 Oh, I agree with you. But he equates Sex with being in love with someone. And  he tells mehe is in love with me and wants me to only Fuck with him. 
  Can you do that? 
Only do him and no one else? 
 I don't know.
 Ok..... your wise older Queer will give you this advise
.... If you are not sure you can be monogamous, then do not promise him you can.  Be honest and open with him....let him understand that you enjoy Sucking and Fucking lots of guys.  Tell him that you do love him,but you know you need the variety.
                                                                  But then he will leave.
  It is better that he leaves now before you get anything started, than to promise something you cannot live up to.








  Today's DICK OF DA DAY..I swipped from my good friend and fellow BLOGGER





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug!

    VERY sage advice. I hope he listens.

    Got family in for 2 weeks and won't make the rounds. Stay safe! Enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your sagely advice.
    I see things as you do. Sex is a fun thing we gay men enjoy sharing. Love and commitment is different. If you young friend really believes in love and commitment he is wise to take you advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love youyr wisdom!!!
    happy FriGAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good advice! Thanks for all the gorgeous pix. Wishing you a great weekend, buddy. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!