Friday, February 6, 2015

Just Friday!

               Good morning!   Thank you so much for dropping by today!  And of course thanks for the comments and emails.  Not too much to say this morning. Still getting things at the new apartment unpacked etc.  I like this new place, the only thing I really miss is having a front terrace where I can sit naked in the morning to drink my coffee.  
             I'm gonna take a break from unpacking and going to head over to Ft Lauderdale for the weekend.  My friend who is not well wanted some company. Last time I went I brought Randy with me to cheer him up. And my friend asked if Randy could come again.  What he really said was "I'd like some young balls in my mouth"  I told Randy and he was up for it.  So a sort of sexy weekend ahead with my wheelchair bound old friend.
           Which brings me to something I've been thinking of lately. If you know some guy who is not well or might be older and alone..why not offer to cheer him up by helping him get off.  What do you think?  Good idea?











3 comments:

  1. thought you was saying you are done blogging, have a GREAT weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pose an interesting question. I guess my only concern would be that they might read more into it than it is. But I think bringing a smile to someone is a wonderful thing. Looking forward to reading about what takes place with your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!