Friday, April 25, 2014

Beautiful Butts

            Good morning!  A short post this morning my friends.   I do not feel like thinking this morning.  Late,late night at work yesterday.  All 75 centerpieces got done..and had to be delivered by 6AM today.  I am so thankful I did not have to do the delivery.  But I am still whipped out.  I am so looking forward to a naked day on the beach tomorrow.  But for now.... I have a few lovely butts for you.   I will chat with you tomorrow morning when I have more time.  So.... see you then.












7 comments:

  1. LOL. "Whipped" when you meant "wiped". Although, from the sound of the 75 centerpieces production ordeal "whipped" may be the better word choice. Happy relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your relaxing day at the beach - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those butts! Have a good recovery day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haulover? Been there. Looking forward to going again. Too bad I don't live closer to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn!!! That headline photo and the closing DOD...and all those inbetween!!! Makes me want to 'relax' on your beach tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll take the holes with hair! beautiful! love to smell before sucking them;0

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!