Saturday, April 26, 2014

Get Naked outside today!

       Good morning!  Ah, a beautiful day here.  I am sitting on my terrace as I type this. A big hot cup of coffee  by my side and Da Dick O'Mine is peaking out from my  Calvin Briefs. He is happy this morning because he knows I am taking him to the nude beach this afternoon.  If it is at all possible, you should take your Dick outside and get naked today. 
       Da Dick O'Mine knows it has been a whole week since he was engulfed by a good wet mouth.   I think he deserves a real good blow job this morning.  I just called my neighbor friend to make sure he was sucking this morning. And of course he is.  ....he always is....!  
       If you happen to be a new reader here... let me tell you about this neighbor guy. He is in his 30s & a little chubby and a little furry in all the right places.  And he lives his life for one thing... sucking Dicks in the morning.  He has regulars who stop by for a good cum before work.  all you need do is call and tell him you are on your way.  Often you need to wait a little, because there might already be 2 guys a head of you. He does not talk much, he just sucks you off like no one else seems to do.  I also get the impression that a good number of these guys are married Str8 men.  
    OOPS!!!  Da Dick O'Mine just started to drip some pre cum.  I should just finish this post and let him cum in that guys mouth.   
   
















5 comments:

  1. you've a gourmand friend.
    thanks for your comment here

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/04/happy-birthday-noah-mills.html

    Tomorrow I'm going to my usual place for my naked party (and orgias). I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last image is hot...love it! And definitely planning on getting naked on my run through the woods tomorrow...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIFE'S A (NUDE) BEACH!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bush on first shot and his pit hair;) looks like the beauty behind the rock is taking a dump,i'd love to be behind him watching;0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love guys with thick bushy pubes. I am bushy there as well, and my chest and butt

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!