Thursday, April 24, 2014

Oye! It is only thursday!

      Good morning!  I can't believe it is only Thursday..... this week seems soooo long!  But the weekend will be here soon.  I am hoping that the weather is good, I would really like to spend either Sat or Sun on the nude beach.  Maybe Marc will be interested.... who am I kidding, he always is interested in getting naked!  Wow...when I think about it...it has been a few weeks since I had his Dick in my face.  
     I got a message from last weekend's rentboi, wanting to know if I wanted another session.  Very tempting, but I passed for now.  I think a fun session with Marc is what sounds good to me.  I got an email from one of you asking which one of my current fuck buddies I like best.  I'll be honest.... I like each of them for different reasons. 
    MARC.... Sweet, kind, loves to laugh, drinks like a fish and always Fucks like it is his first time.
    WAITER GUY...Absolutly the most beautiful butt ever, willing to try anything once & tastes salty.
    RANDY.... Young, hot, big balls, furry ass hole, & cums more than anyone I know. 










5 comments:

  1. Yes it's thursday and me can't wait for Sunday for my orgia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.....Feel great each day after reading your posts, no matter if it is the first thing in the morning or the last thing at night....and today is no exception...You are one lucky stud daddy there with Marc,, Waiter Guy, and Randy to enjoy, and also to have the Rentboi even call you back....maybe he will want to "rent" you some weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See? Each guy has something different to bring to the table...Variety, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot delicious posts. I hope the weather cooperates and you are able to get out and enjoy the outdoors. Have a great weekend, buddy. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always post great photos. But the guy in the header photo! Holy Shit!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!