Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Answering a question from readers....

                Good morning my friends!  As always I am so glad to see you here. I hope you are enjoying your morning so far.   When I get emails from some of you, I try to answer them quickly.  But there is one question I keep getting from new readers.  It boils down to "how do you get to have so much sex all the time?"
                  Ok..... I will try to answer this as honestly as possible.  First things first, I am no beautiful Stud! I am not in perfect shape! My Dick is just Average! And my age is way older than you might think!   The reason that I "get so much sex" is twofold.... one thing that is important..I live in a Very Gay Active Beach Town.  The other thing and probably more importantly is  my attitude.  Attitude is so important in many ways.  I am, and have been for many  years, totally comfortable with being me. I knew from an early age I loved Dicks and I learned from some great guys how to use my Dick and how to honor other Dicks.    I also learned to be open to most anything. I learned very early that you can have much more sex if you are willing to play both Top and Bottom..that just makes plain sense.
           I've been playing this Sexing thing since I was 14 or so and know exactly what I am doing.  I know guys who complain that they do not get enough sex....well..... sorry to be blunt about it..but it is their own fault!  Get the Fuck out there.... show the world that you are happy being Gay and that you want Dicks and Butt Holes to play with.  Whatever it takes...Sexing is one of the most healthy and important things you can do for yourself.










2 comments:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!