Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Da Dicks for Wednesday

       Good morning my friends!   I must apologize to all my blogger buddies since I have not left any comments in awhile.  So sorry!  But I do read your post every day!
      Da Dicks! Ah those wonderful, glorious appendages that hand between our legs!  Don't you just love them?  All sizes and all shapes.... Big, Small... Fat or Thin... they are the stuff that life's pleasures are made of.  You can lick them, you can rub them, you can suck them. You can even sit on a nice hard one if   you like.   
    I really have never met a Dick I did not like.... the guy attached to that Dick might be a different story.  But as far as Dicks go.....I love playing with all types.  Of course I have my favorites.... a good example of my favorite type of Dick is that one in the photo at the top of the page. For me, that one is just about perfect!   Do you have a favorite type of Dick?  














3 comments:

  1. enjoy my tribute for Patrick's Gay

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/03/happy-saint-patricks-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. every comment of my QH is so wellCUMmed!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!