Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday, Monday

           Goodmorning guys!  Happy Monday to all of you!   I hope you weekend was great!  Mine was wonderful! Two old friends in town.... Two lovely asses to re discover.... Two Dicks from the past to taste again.  Vodka, Food, Dildos, Showers, Sucking, Fucking.. In his ass...in my ass... both of them in me.. both of them on me....and tons of Cum splashing everywhere!   Fun! Fun! Fun!
     The three of us old buddies from our NYC Slutty Rentboi years..still can do the Sexing stuff with the best of them!   










2 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite an enjoyable weekend. Can I be a little jealous? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!