Friday, March 11, 2016

This weekend.

          Good morning my dear friends!  Thank you so much for dropping by again.  I had a wonderful phone call late last night.... a dear wonderful old friend called to tell me that he and his husband are in town for the next few days.  I have known these guys since my really slutty days in NYC.  They have been together for almost 20 years!  So....they want to spend the weekend with me at their hotel suite. He said he " wanted to taste me once again and get raunchy for old times sake" 
          Of course I said yes!  So....most likely there will be no post tomorrow or sunday.  

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you listen to your body...when that dick of yours talks, you listen. It's such good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your weekend and happy saturGAY and sunGAY with some kisses

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/03/kisses-bisous.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you are able to post again. Hope you have a great time reconnecting with your old friends!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!