Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday Fucking Sunday!

Sucking & Licking & Fucking & Cumming
        Good morning and Happy Sunday!   I love lazy Sundays!  I took Da Dick O'Mine out to my front terrace and let him sit in the very early morning sun.  He let me know he was excited that that a new Butt Hole was possibly coming over this afternoon.  Just like me, he loves explooring a new Ass!  
        When I was out last night, I ran into Waiter guy and one of his new friends.  We had a couple of drinks and I found out that they were on their way to go do some major fucking of each other.  This morning I got a text from Waiter guy telling me this new guy was so much fun and I should try him out.   I love the fact that my Fuck Buddies share their sexing stories with me.  So... I left a message for this new Butt Hole.... and...yep..he is up for it...
       here is a question for you all.... do you share your sexing details with your other buddies?














2 comments:

  1. I prefer make sex much more than talk about it!

    thanks for your comment on my http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/03/lazo-5.html but in my opinion, the best place to put cum is a mouth>stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on the dude. Some of the guys in the tantric massage group, yes - but, between the massage sessions and the tantric yoga we've gotten to know one another and feel safe sharing information.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!