Thursday, March 3, 2016

Trashy for Thursday

           Good morning guys!  Welcome to another day at Queer Heaven.  Well....... it is Thursday, and on Thursdays my mind always gets trashy. Ant to be totally truthful with you all....Trashy Sexing has always been my favorite. If you have been readin this little blog for any amount of time know that the   raunchy sex is what this here Queer like the most.  And I just found out that my good friend William is planning his next Rentboi Party. We chatted last night and he told me he is thinking of something very trashy.  Well.... Da Dick O'Mine just sprang to attention.   I can't wait to find out what he has in mind.
         Ok guys.... tell me how trashy you like to get while sexing.












3 comments:

  1. Sorry to disappoint, but I don't think I get into anything trashy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only trashy sex I like is getting a blow job in a public restroom once in a while. But, I really like today's photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't forget to tell us how you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!