Monday, July 25, 2016

GOOD MORNING!!
Hello my dear sweet readers!  I had time today (it is Sunday) to slip on some shorts and a shirt and walk into town and sit here and send you all my good thoughts!
The longer I spend time here out in the middle of nowhere, the more I am loving it! And being naked 99% of the time is a real wonderful feeling. Waiter Guy was here for the weekend  and he and Josh got along great!  After Waiter Guy left this afternoon...Josh told me that Waiter Guy had the sweetest tasting Ass Hole ever!  ( well...I knew that)  
Oh... turns out there is an older gay couple that have a place a couple of miles from here and are friends of Johs's.  They are coming by this evening for dinner and like Josh puts it "stuff"!
So, my friends you can see that I am doing fine...I do have to decide what I am going to do next...I mean..I can't just stay here naked for ever.  







3 comments:

  1. yesterday I went to my sex club and my cum was swallowed twice by the same guy, who said: "so sweet and so much!". And I was and Im still so proud of me. But for me it's not enough, because even if I'm quite tired, I had my wank and now I'm going to bed (it's 10 p.m. in Italy). take a look to my last post:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/07/three-grace-on-beach-les-trois-graces.html
    happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure why you cannot stay naked there forever. Doesn't sound too terrible to me! LOL! Glad to hear that things are going well during this transition to a new chapter in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where there is a will, there is a way. But, sometimes choices are difficult to make; you'll come to a conclusion that is right for you.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!