Sunday, February 24, 2013

Thank Heaven for Da Dick!

 Good Sunday morning my sweet friends!   I sit here this morning with a hugh cup of coffee and with  Da Dick O'Mine hanging happily between my legs.  He is quite satisfied this morning.  After a wonderfully long afternoon of eating and drinking with the guys at the Wine and Food Festival, I brought Da Dick home and settled in for a quiet evening. Ah... but then into my place walked Marc. the poor boy was super tired from work and just needed to strip down and have a vodka.  Da Dick O'Mine could tell he wanted to play bottom tonight.   Damn, I was getting hard right away.  Da Dick was super ready to really give Marc exactly what he wanted. And with out too much time Da Dick was inside that luscious ass slowly enjoying himself.  After Da Dick did his duty and made Marc feel so good, Marc turned to me and said "thank heaven for Da Dick!"
     Well.... why not honor Da Dick today in photos?  So here are some really great Dicks.  And you should honor your Dick today.... take him out to play.  Ask him where he wants to go, And just follow his lead.  If you do... you will be one happy fella.





















           

3 comments:

  1. Last night I got hit up by this guy I've been chatting with for a while and went over his place and had me some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot photos today. My BF Fucked me all night also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bodies and cock and balls :) makes me wonder when you see good looking guys what kind of cock and balls that have in their pants!
    robert

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!