Monday, February 25, 2013

Random Monday


 Good morning and happy Monday!  Thank you for stopping by today.  Monday's are not always the easiest days to get going.  But, even though I know I have a super busy day at work today...my weekend was wonderful!   A weekend filled with good friends, good food, great wine and some hot raunchy sex always makes for a good weekend.  I sure  hope that yours was the same.  This thing with Marc is sort of becoming a regular thing.  Hey... I am not complaining at all... just sort of surprised by the whole thing.  Listen, I know that I am a mostly together guy with a big heart and an outgoing personality. But It really is a kick to me that this young guy is so interested  not only in spending time with me, but totally enjoys fucking and sucking with me.  let this be a lesson to all of you guys who might be in my age range.... you are never to old to find a great sex partner!













      


2 comments:

  1. beautiful guys! love the asses and cock and ball shots! maybe we can see open assholes and cocks hanging down? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, everyone needs to get past the "age thing." Don't hide at home thinking you won't find some fun! Remember, "You are someone's reason to masturbate!" So get out there and find them and jerk off together!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!