Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Twos for Tuesday


  Good morning!   I gotta say thanks to every one of you for stopping by as often as you do.  It seems that my pageviews keep going up almost every day.  That is so cool. I just wish more of you would take the time to leave a comment or two.  Like every blogger out there, I love to find out who is reading this stuff that I post. And to see if there is anything you would like me to post about.
       I have today off, so I am heading over to a naked meditation group for most of the day.  I really have gotten lax in going.  Sure, I do my own meditation every morning.... but in a group of naked guys all meditating... the energy level is just off the charts. When I do go... I always feel so totally refreshed and so much more centered.  And I do need that.   Don't we all?
















       

5 comments:

  1. Hot photos today! The best is #5, he looks like he has some evil in is eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day of nude meditation! Sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. something about 2 guys against each other and touching! looking into each others eyes while having your dick in them ;) great shots! love the bodies! really shows they take care of them
    robert

    ReplyDelete
  4. that guy in oval shot has a nice dick! would like to see it full strenght ;)-also love getting up having coffee grabbing my cock and looking at your posts!:) very relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

    Take a look at my blog :: african mango australia
    Also see my website: african mango australia

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!