Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Friday!


   Good morning buddies!    I hope you slept well and of course woke up hard.   Thanks for taking the time to drop by here today.   I see that I have a few new followers.  Welcome to my world.  I've said this before, but for those of you who are new here ..... I do not allow clothes in my place.  You gotta either be in your undies or naked.   These are my house rules.. both here on the blog and in my apartment.  So... get them clothes off now!   See.... doesn't that feel better?
        I seem to have a very full weekend ahead.  William is having a Spring Spaghetti & Underwear Soiree tonight. William loves his  parties!   Tomorrow, i am off and planning on spending the afternoon with Aldo & Max on the beach. In the evening Marc and i are going to the Opera... then some good fucking. Sunday.... brunch with an old friend.... well really an old fuck buddy from years ago.  Yeah.... full weekend!  I hope you have lots of plans this weekend.

















      

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Busy weekend for you. That last Guy, Fucking hot Dick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these guys have hot bodies and cocks and balls ;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!