Saturday, March 23, 2013

Get Naked Outdoors


Good morning to you!   So, it is Saturday morning and your dick is hard.... what to do? Don't wank off and cum yet. Since it is Spring now.... Take it outside somewhere quiet. Strip down and lay in the grass, or on the sand or just sit on a rock.  If you happen to be near a secluded place or a nude beach like I am...go for a walk naked.Enjoy the morning breeze on your balls. Now you can stroke away.  If someone come by... so what.... keep jerking.  Unless it is a cop!! Ha!  If you have a chance, you should bring a buddy to enjoy the outdoor nakedness.  Maybe even suck on his Dick for him.  Or better yet, get that Dick of yours nice and hard and let your buddy sit on it and bounce away.
       I hope you get the idea... Get naked outside today!  If you happen to be somewhere that is still to cold... stay home and stay naked.  If the morning here stays a beautiful as it is right now, Aldo, Max and I are going to do just that.  Get naked on the beach!  Will we have sex?  Oh, you bet we will!




















         


6 comments:

  1. My favorite thing to do - be naked outdoors... whether it's on my patio, floating in my pool, on a beach or taking a hike through one of the national parks, it's the thing I like best! Hope you three have a terrific time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you a wonderful weekend nice set of photos today

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love shooting my sperm out in nature :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't door outdoor nakedness in a long time. Maybe I should hit up a gay nude beach or clothing optional gay resort this summer?

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!