Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just Dicks and more Dicks!


   Good morning!   Well.... here we are again.  I am so glad you dropped by for some coffee and a good wank with me.  I really do not have lots of time this morning.  I have a morning party to set up by 10AM.  So, I am rubbing on my balls and sitting on my faithful dildo while I type this.... You should try to write a post while doing these things.... it is not easy! But I really need to cum this morning and I wanted to make sure I left you all with some good photos!  As I feel that dildo deeper inside me and Da Balls getting tight.... her are those Dick photos.  I hope you rub out a real good one this morning!


















        

7 comments:

  1. Hot guys today. I've never tried writing with a dildo up my butt, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous photos today thanks for starting my day off right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slurping all the way down the page! Thanks for all the hot pix. Have a great day. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. All good Dicks... but those last three photos. Major Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I agree that adult blogs should be for adult men, telling young curious boys to GET LOST isn't going to work (and do you really mean it). As a young underage guy I'm sure you liked to look at pictures of attractive men. Remember where you came from and don't be so harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah!!! Many dicks today, all different as to size and shape ,but all wonderful and delicious for sure....AHHHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Two Tampa guys here...we LOVE your posts!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!