Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday,Monday!


  Good morning and welcome to Queer Heaven!   Did you all have a good weekend?  I worked like crazy all weekend.  there were so many problems with each of the events we did.... 2 designers were sick, one driver did not show up.... but all in all everything looked great and my clients were very pleased.  The big luncheon yesterday needed to be set up by 10am! 100 table centerpieces! Then everything needed to be torn down at 2PM.... so my day was mostly shot!   I came home after the take down and fell in to bed and slept  till 7PM.   My great friend William was having a Underwear and Vodka party...and I really did not want to miss that.  So I dragged myself and a brand new pair of Calvin's to his place.   Even though I was still dead tired, I am glad I went.  He had invited guys that his Boyfriend was friends with at the club he works at.  So... these were mostly young guys who Idid not know.  Which is always fun.  I do enjoy seeing new guys in their undies and watch them react with each other.  Damn!  I do love guys in there underpants!  And  Da Dick O'Mine got sucked by two of them, while I watched these other two rather well hung guys fuck each other over on the couch.  
      Yep... glad I went! 


















      

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like the evening party was much more fun than the afternoon one! :) And don't you just love it when the centerpiece is two guys fuckin on a couch LOL Have a wonderful day my friend! Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, isn't THAT the kind of gathering I'd love to be invited to and attend! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did have a good weekend! I did as well, though more low key with a friend...no sex, but lots of good talk and laughs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice weekend. Watching can be as fun as doing sometimes, though I tend to enjoy being watched. I still have fond memories of the last time, when a Latino bud plowed me hard while his cute Aussie bud watched and jerked off, spraying his hot cum all over my arm and back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good time at the party. I like being watched also. Sometimes I sit in my front window and jerk off hoping someone will see me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. da dick of da day is beautiful! looks very suckable and so does the owner of that cock and balls! thx
    robert

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!