Saturday, March 2, 2013

Morning Sex?


  Happy Saturday my dear sweet horny friends!   I hope you woke up with a big fad hard Dick. I also hope that you had someone next to you to help you take care of that wood.  If not... I am sure you took the time to rub out a nice one.    Me? I slept alone after a major long day at work and thankfully I woke with a really hard woody.  It has been a little to chilly here in the morning s to take Da Dick and my coffee out on the terrace.  So, I poured my big mug of coffee and sat on one of my comfy chairs and looked out the window at the palm trees and rubbed and jerked and wacked a very good load of cum all over me.  Such a good way to start the day!  
      If you have not taken the time to give your Dick a good work out today yet.... go a head and pull him out and make him  happy.  I have choses these photos to help yo along the way.  Or better yet...while you are looking at these...call or text a buddy to rush over and give you a hand.
















         

5 comments:

  1. I did indeed wake up with super hard wood this morning! And since I'm staying with family, I can't take it out to the balcony to enjoy it. So, I laid on the bed and ground it into the mattress for a while... Oh, so good! Hope you have a good day - it sure started out well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so not enjoying the cooler weather we are having i want the wam ones back. Hope you are have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touching myself was the first order of business this morning. Only after could I begin my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to have a nice wank last thing at night it sets me up for sleep perfectly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's like a drug! i cum ,i can fall into a deep sleep -quick!:)sometimes i fuck my wife during the day just to get a power nap!:)(and just to have sex;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!