Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday is for Butt Fun!


   Good Morning dear friends!    Ah Saturday!  And finally I have a Saturday off.  I slept in late, then enjoyed just sat in my most comfortable chair,watching the palm trees out front.  Da Dick O'Mine is nice and hard and just begging to cum.  But, I think I will let him wait awhile.  Ya know, I want to just enjoy that hard Dick feeling!   
        I've got a very large cup of coffee by my side and I plan to spend the next hour or so checking up on my favorite bloggers.  I can tell that you most likely have your Dick in your hands as you check out today's post.  ( I totally enjoy thinking that you really are half naked and rubbing on your dick)!
       So, what is on the agenda for today?  No real plans yet, except that I can feel that tingling in my butt hole... which means I need to play bottom today. I wonder which one of my Buddies wants to play today?  But until then, I think I will get out my faithful Dildo and have a little private time.  I wonder how many of you enjoy playing with toys? Almost all the guys I know, even if they are tops, like some butt play.  And from my experience those macho str8 guys.... yeah them... will flip their ass in the air and open their hole wide after a beer or two.
       I am just rambling here.... sorry! Let me post these luscious photos for you, so you can continue your morning Wank.  Yeah.... go ahead, grab YOUR dildo and sit on it.  Enjoy!





















      

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Saturday, Michael! And Happy St Patrick's Day to you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful assholes! would love to spend some time with them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!