Sunday, March 17, 2013

A lovely Sunday morning !


   My friends.... Welcome!  It is a glorious and wonderful late morning here at Queer Heaven.  I awoke this morning at 5AM and rolled over to smell the strong aroma of Marc's armpits. I laid there for a moment just to let that manly scent fill my head.  Such a musky natural scent, slightly mixed with last nights Vodka.  He rolled over and opened one eye. There is a slight smile on his lips. I lean over and without words, kiss his nose. ( Don't any of you tell him, but this guy is one I really want to keep in my bed for a long time.  Yikes! did I just admit that?  Holy shit!)  In no time, he is on top of me and his pits are in my face.  I can feel him getting hard and so am I.  " Your turn to fuck me" Very slowly and tenderly he puts a condom on Da Dick O'Mine...... and I am inside this guy's tight beautiful ass.  Everything is in slow motion.  I am not gonna rush this.  When I am finally ready to let loose, I pull out and slide over his face and let him swallow all of my load at the exact time his fat Dick splats all over the place.  With a deep kiss I taste my cum on his lips.  We both fell asleep again, until Marc needed to leave for work around 8AM.     Armpit aroma, Fucking a great ass and curling up and falling asleep!!
                                       Really, Is there a better way to start a Sunday? 















Click here to see Luc's blog

      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!