Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Monday


  Good morning and happy Monday!   How as your weekend?  I hope you took the time to relax and shut down for a bit. Maybe you fucked some random dude?  Did you go and find that new tasty Dick to suck?  Did you decide to play bottom for a change? Or did you spend your time jerking off all weekend?   Whatever you did do, I hope it was enjoyable.
          After Marc and his delicious ass left yesterday morning, I ended up spending almost the entire Sunday just hanging out home in my undies.  The ones that still had some of his cum on them.  I fixed a large pitcher of Bloody Marys and listened to an old Opera CD that I love.  I napped a few times in the afternoon.  And to my surprise, early in the evening, this kid... well really he is 23... from around the corner, wanted to "play with daddy's dick".   It is funny, but I never think of myself as a daddy type.  But he wanted to play and who am I to say no?  Specially because he does this thing with his tongue on my balls that is just truly heaven.  Next time... i need to try out his ass!


















         

9 comments:

  1. I want all the asses! Morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would that a young stud ask to play with my dick!! Have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice (beautiful)dick of day! would love to lay on them asses and slow fuck my cum into them:) just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot to mention-sundays was beautiful :) love all the asshole:) love the spread and legs in the air!
    thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really into asses lately. These are all quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice young men herre today showing their tantalizing tasty, plump, perfectly shaped, firm, and so so wonderful asses today...Send any of them by, as well as your neighbor...if he likes daddy, I am sure I would please him...or at least try to make him happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spending the day in cum stained underwear does sound hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bloody Marys are yummy! I find now that I'm in my 40's I get hit up for sex more by many twentysomethings. I currently got a 25 y.o. that wants me to plow him. I'll have to arrange something soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. if he's hot don't wait to long!i'd service him if you can't find the time :)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!