Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Twos for Tuesday


     Good morning dear horny friends!   i see in the stats that I have a few now followers.  So... welcome to my Queer World.  So glad you have found my blog and have decided to follow me.  As my long time regular readers know, I am an older Queer guy who after being a total slut in my youth, still is trying to navigate through this lifetime as best I can.  My Buddhist Practice helps keep me centered and all the guys I get to fuck keep me happy!  You all know, even if you are a young new Queer... getting older in this society is not always easy. The big thing to remember first and foremost , is to be totally true to yourself.  And one of the best was to do that is to be totally out and open as to who you like to have sex with.  And listen, no matter how old you get, If you still want to be a fucking holy slut...go for it.  There is no law anywhere that says you must slow down your sex drive just because you become a certain age.  So.... I raise Da Dick O'Mine to you and shake a little bit of precum in your face... as a blessing!   Be happy and have sex as often as possible!


















     

5 comments:

  1. Good advice! And, always remember that the more often you get that dick to stand up and get those nuts off the longer you'll KEEP getting hard as you age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree! once a slut always a slut. And you are a great example for all of us to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you find the best guy with dick picyures;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!