Sunday, May 27, 2012

In the Sun on Sunday!





           


          Good morning my lovelies!  First I would like to welcome the new followers to my little Queer Blog! And then to thank all my regular readers for sticking by and dropping your pants!   You know the rules.... no clothes except for underwear are allowed in my house.   
          I rarely talk about movies...but last night Ritchie came over and we sat in our undies and watched The History Boys.  I know it was out a couple of years ago, but I never did see this film version.  I did see the stage play in NYC and was blown away... well the film will do the same for you.  Trust me... great story, amazing acting and lots and lots of very cute guys!
      Today's photos are all guys outdoors.  I hope you are able to get outside and get naked.  Find some where where you can get rid of those clothes and underwear and let your balls hang free. You will be very glad you did.  Nothing like the feeling of the breeze on your bare ass. Or sitting on the moist ground and jerking off.  Or better yet, bring a friend and get him to  do whatever he wants to to your naked body.   I guess I am just gearing up my brain for the BBQ.... I know at some point some of the guys will drop their pants and well..... you know.....!!























2 comments:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!