Monday, May 28, 2012

Hey guys!


 That Dick I ate last night was sure tasty!
                      Whose Dick?
              The one that was wearing those awful blue baggy shorts.
                       The one with the funny nose?
              Yeah, that's the one.
                        How did you manage that?
               He was taking a piss and I just reached over and grabbed it.
                                                                           ................ Overheard yesterday at Starbucks.



        Good morning buddies!  If you are in the USA...I hope you have wonderful plans for the Holiday.
If you read my post the other day... you know I am going to  a cool BBQ this afternoon.  I just found out that this guy who took me home one time and made me wear my jeans in the shower will be there.  I did not know that he was a friend of Wm.  I do remember he had a pair of the largest balls I had ever seen.   Can't wait to see them again!  
       I got a couple of emails asking me how I ever got into these semi naked parties.  I just seem to have  a couple of really cool friends who have homes with secluded pool areas. And if you are invited to one party, for sure you will be invited to another one.   If you do not have such a friend.... go to craigslist and I bet you that on any given weekend someone is posting about having a naked party.
        Got to finish up this post..... I need to run to work for an hour or so, then home to shave my balls and get the rest of me all clean ( you know what I mean) so I can be ready for whatever!  
Ya know something...... it ain't so bad getting older! 










Today's Dick of Da Day I swiped from




  What ever you do today.... enjoy yourself and make sure you help someone enjoy themselves!









3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day my friend!! Use sunscreen...don't want that pretty ass burned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like so much the photos of this MONDAY:)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!