Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The food was great?



          Good morning! Shit, can you believe another month as gone by?  they seem togo faster with each one.   So, it is the end of Maysturbation Month... but guys you do realize that you are allowed to wank off as often and where ever you wish.  Those old warnings our parents and church people told us were totally wrong! It has been proven.... the more often you rub one out the more likely you will be healthier and not to mention happier.  So continue to pop those loads often.
        I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.... I did, that is for sure!  The BBQ yesterday was lots of fun. I had balls in my face..... tongues on my ass.... Dicks bouncing around the pool..... Old guys with lovely bellies..... younger guys with flat ones..... big Dicks and small ones..... hairy and smooth....
 Out of the 8 guys there, only 2 were uncut..... one young guy was shaved totally, from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet.. and everything in between.  One dude with  bright red pubic hair...... one of them was naturally blond down there..... There was a pile of used condoms in the trash by the time we left.    And oh..... the food was great!!



















3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. I wish I had been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fuckin good time!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!