Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dicks & Dudes


        Good Morning once again!  How is everyone?  Me and Da Dick O'Mine are feeling pretty good today.  I had a nice long slow jerk off this morning.  I love it when I really have the time to take my time and rub on Da Dick over a long period.  It was great this morning.... the sun was not even up yet as I sat on my little terrace and just wanked away.   I am not sure, but I think the guy that lives in the building across the courtyard from me was watching me. I do not know about you, but that is a real turn on for me.
     Since I did take a long time playing with myself and feeling real good, I do not have a lot of time to chit-chat with you all right now. I really should go and wash up the cum from my pubic hairs and get ready for work,  But before I post today's pix... thanks for the new reader photos I got in the email yesterday. I can't wait to post them all.... And to one of you..... the photo you sent showing your lovely, lovely ass hole.... all I can say is WOW!
















5 comments:

  1. have a great day at work sweetie. XOXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie! Yes, having someone watch me wank is a super hot turn on. Getting me hard just thinking about it. Thanks for all the heat and beauty! Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you have as good of a day as your morning was :) Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://alangia-alangia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!