Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Forever Butts



       Good morning!   I hope you are feeling good today.  I'm so glad you took the time to drop your pants and check out what pictures I have for you today.  Today, Queer Heaven's mind is on butts.  Those beautiful round mounds we sit on.  I've seen and had quite a few in my day.  I remember one very special on from long ago.   I must have been in my mid twenties..... A friend told me about this guy who loved to get fucked and wanted a new Dick.  I contacted him by phone and set up a time to meet him at his place.  He had rules..... He would be in his bed with his butt in the air and his face covered.  I was not to say a word to him.... nor was he going to speak to me..... I was to just come in do my job and leave.  This went on for a month or so.  I'd go over there at the appointed time...slam my dick right in and enjoy myself.  After awhile he was ready for a new Dick.... so I sent a buddy of mine to do the same.   I never saw his face or even figured out who he was.   I wonder if he is still on his bed with his butt in the air?













5 comments:

  1. good morning hope you are doing well. I have to say lots of lovely pics today make me want to go all grabbing hands and start pinching some tush guess hubby is lucky to be at work. oh well hope you have a fantastic day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet that he probably still is :) Have a wonderful day!! huggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, that sounds hot. I need me one of those asses. any one will do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sweetie! Hope you are having a great day. I am sure you are. You inspire fun. I had a night like what you described. it was very hot. Thanks for all the HOT pix. Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great memory! I'd be likely to be the dude who would receive the anonymous fuck. Just cum in and stick it in. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!