Thursday, August 2, 2012

Just random stuff




          Good morning and Happy Thursday!   It is a bright, beautiful morning here.  I would love to take the day off and just play all day outside.  But... I do have lots to do at the office today. But at least I can go for a swim after work on my way home.  
          I got a call from Aldo.. he is still out of town.... he tells me that his friend who joined us for that threesome the other week, wants to introduce me to a buddy of his.  I am always up for meeting new people.... so we are gonna meet up for a drink tomorrow evening.  
        It has been quite awhile, but finally heard from Karl in London.... he is homesick for Miami Beach!  He is deciding if he wants to renew his contract with his company or come back to the States.
        My rent-boi friend Orange Cap is headed here next week... I can't wait to see him, he is truly one of my bestest friends. He has been working at some gay mountain retreat fro the past 2 months!  
       Ok, my friends... I need to do a good jerk off and get ready for my day at work.... Talk to you all tomorrow morning.  Don't forget to send those photos of yourself!


















3 comments:

  1. sounds like you have a couple of busy days ahead!! Have a great day!! huggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy in the last photo before DODD is totally my type of guy! I am always amazed how you keep finding new guys for sex! If only I were so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure wish I could be joining you for that swim tonight. I could use a relaxing distraction... I'm in need of some serious decompression time and lounging on a nude beach does it for me every time!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!