Monday, July 9, 2012

A Monday Post



             Well hello there!  Welcome to Queer Heaven!  Oh, I see you have your Undies around your ankles.  Or have you just dropped them on the floor.  Either way, I am so glad you are taking the time to sit back and read today's post.   I hope you are ready for a new week.  And a new adventure. Each week is potentially a new adventure. Take your life by the balls and go out there and live it to the fullest! 
           This past week has been a major week  for all of us!   First Anderson Cooper quietly and boldly came out publicly and yesterday Congressman Barney Frank married his long time partner to become the first ever US Congressman to openly marry his Boy Friend.  This is big news!  Even the New York Times ran the story with photos and all.  
            With out going on and on about it.... all I will say this morning is that one of the most important things you can do for yourself on this life journey is to be honest with yourself and every one else. So my words for you all today...and I know I have said this often... GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CLOSET!  No excuses are acceptable any longer.   

    Ok.... go ahead and jerk off now..... today's photos are guys in white undies...my favorite!


















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments about Anderson Cooper and Barney Frank... I like seeing guys in white undies too. And picture 13, I love what Chris Campanioni, with his body and pubes, does for the Rufskin briefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen brother! I could not have said it better or agree any more strongly. COME OUT! COME OUT! We have had some very good news to cheer about. And now I am here naked ready to experience Queer Heaven. Thanks for all the hot and beautiful inspiration. It is always a pleasure to CUM here. Weeeee Whooooo! I wish you a wonderful day, sweetie! Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!