Thursday, August 23, 2012

A short post today



      Good morning all!    Just a short post today..............My dick is hard and needs my attention.....
So, I'm gonna go and take care of it while you do the same I hope.
These photos today are to remind you to spend sometime alone and just contemplate who you are and where you are going.  something like a meditation day.  But you need not  get all uptight about meditation.  Just sit somewhere peaceful and just be there. This is important once in awhile. 
I'll talk to you all tomorrow.













3 comments:

  1. Terrific advice! And I did just that yesterday - out on the patio (naked, of course) to watch and listen to the rain, and breathe in the freshness of the air. It brings such peace...

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!