Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dicks, Dicks & more Dicks



         Good morning to all of you.    Did you sleep well and wake up ready to enjoy another day?
Oddly I woke up with a soft Dick. No morning wood today!  But that did not stop me from rubbing on Da Dick 'O Mine.  Don't you just love that feeling of holding your soft Dick in your hand when you begin to rub his head. Then slowly and gently squeeze your balls. As I do this my ball sack always gets tight. At this point it feels so good to let my other hand reach down ad finger my hole. I might let that finger slide inside for a bit.  But this morning I heard my dildo calling. And wham! Da Dick stood straight up to attention as I pushed my toy in all the way.   
       I am not sure if I remember when the first time I realized that playing with my asshole felt good. I do know that as a kid I would stick all kinds of things up there. I do remember though, when I was 15 that guy who showed me that his Dick.... who I had been sucking off for a year or so...... would actually fit inside me. And I liked it!  Then as I got a little older I would start pounding my dick in other guys.   In my 20's, as I  have mentioned before, I was quite the little slutty twink.  Damn I had fun!
When was the first time you realized you like your ass to be played with?

    Gee.... I am not sure why I posted about that, when the photos I had chosen for today are all Dicks. I guess I really should post photos of guys getting fingered or playing with a Dildo or getting fucked. But I think I will just post the original photos that I choose late last night.  they are cool dicks anyway.

















5 comments:

  1. hope you had a nice Sunday and you got to enjoy some rest and relaxation. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice
    http://alangia-alangia.blogspot.it/?zx=b48ba6cd3f1ecf74

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the 2nd pic!!!

    I can't recall when the first time was that I knew I loved having my ass played with... I just always remember enjoying it. Dick, tongue, ass... it all makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mostly very nice, 1, 2, 3, 8, 11, 12, 15(!) and 16, but next time please skip the fat boys. My eyes did NOT need to see their blubber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like grabbing hold of my soft dick - especially at night as I'm about to drift off to sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!