Monday, August 20, 2012

Did you have a good weekend?



          Good morning and welcome to Queer Heaven!   I see that I have some new followers and from the number of page views from yesterday there are quite a few new readers also.  I welcome you all with a great big squeeze of your balls.   I hope you all decide to drop your pants and stop by often for your morning fix. Or if you are at work.... at least stick your hands in your trousers and rub on your dick a little.
         I hope your weekend was wonderful..... mine was great!  Not a lot of sex, but I had such a good time hanging out with my friends. Saturday at the Turkish Baths was perfect.  Rentboi and I just lounged and steamed and got pampered and got caught up on all his adventures.  Sunday turned into a nice BBQ at the pool and way too many Vodkas! There was a guy there that I had never met before that was a friend of William's.  Quiet, a little shy, tall and thin maybe around 35 or so, who I just could not keep my eyes off.  He had on shorts and tee shirt and kept mostly to himself.  And later on when a couple of the other guys took off their stuff and played  naked in the pool ...he seemed almost embarrassed.  I WANT THIS GUY!   













  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to start a new week all refreshed.  Oh, and as you can see from those photos I posted I love me some tall, thin sexy guys.


3 comments:

  1. Maybe u can help bring that tall shy guy out of his shell. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i bet you get him won't you. so happy you had a nice weekend with friends hope your Monday is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!