Saturday, August 4, 2012

I'm lifting my legs today.



           I guess that photo above lets you all know how I feel this morning!   Sexy, horny and ready to put my ass out there.  I do not know about any of you all... but sometimes I just do not feel like playing top.  After the really crummy week at work, all I really want  to do is lay back, lift my legs and get plowed.  Maybe three or four times this weekend.   Let someone else take control for a change.  Do you ever feel that way? Do you finger your ass once in awhile? Do you have a play toy to insert?  Do you and your partner flip?   I know that some guys are total this or total that.   I really think that is a shame.  If you have never let a guy penetrate your butt...it is time you give it a try.   
        Since I have today off, I'm thinking of heading over to the Turkish Baths for a couple of hours to relax and have a good steam. Then hopefully getting fucked by some nice Dick.  Damn, I am horny!

       Oh, before I post the photos this morning.... thanks again to those of you who have sent me your photos. I am thinking of doing the Reader Submission Post Tuesday or Wednesday next week. So, you still have time to send me those photos of you in or out of your underwear!















5 comments:

  1. Yeah Great asses. I was always a top until 3yrs ago. I flipped once and now I do it often. I just never knew what I was missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first guy is really a gorgeous man... and looks like he is really ready to get plowed!
    Baldy

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about your bad week hope the weekend is much better. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aug 7 1:30am
    Hi O Yeah being a bottom Ass is the bomb i began a bottom at the age of 27 and i've never trun back. And for my Best friend Travis He love the way i Blow Him. And i told him Dear to get the best BJ ever is not with the mouth,althou it does taste great when going down. But if you truly want the best BJ that will make your eyes go back in to your head. It's not with the mouth it's with the ASS. And my Friend said Ok Show me. So i took him for a Ride and Fuck his COCK 14inch Grant COCK and Suck his BALLS Dry, like a vampire in heat. I thanks Travis for the creamy cum pudding. And now he is fast a sleep. God i love Vampire movies because theirs more than one way to say a man dry than using his neck and it's so much more Erotic, Sexual, and Hot doing it with my ASS. So make sure you load those's Balls because this Vampires hungery. Signed: TJD

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!