Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Morning Kisses



          Good morning my friends!  Let me start off this morning to thank you all for the comments and emails!  There only a few days left until I will do Queer Heaven's Reader Submission Post.  so, those of you reading this who have not stripped down to you undies and snapped a photo of yourself..do it today and send it to me.  queerheaven86@gmail.com  Here is a sample of what  one of my regular readers sent...... see t is easy to do..... and it is fun for all of you  to get a little glimpse of your fellow Queer Heaven buddies.


        I'm heading to the beach this morning.   I really am ready for another day of no stress.  Yesterday at the Turkish baths was totally wonderful!  I steamed myself till I could not take the heat any longer then plunged into the very very cold salt water tub.  Oh my so great!  After that I had a full body mud scrub then a massage.  Yes! I was in Heaven.  And before I left.... yep, I got to lift my legs and have a super cool Dick up my bum.   all in all.... it was 3 hours well spent.   If you have never been to a Turkish Bath or any kind of Bathhouse or Steam room or SPA... do you self a favor and go do it... you will feel so much better.
       
     Oh the guy that did the deed on me was also an amazing kisser.... to bad he was just a visiting tourist. but those kisses prompted me to pick out these photos for you this morning.





















4 comments:

  1. so happy to hear you had a wonderful day yesterday hope the beach is just as nice. we are getting rain up this way so no beach for us just hanging at home playing games and sipping tea. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. And some very warm, sloppy Sunday evening kisses back to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That neighbor of yours has a nice, beefy ass. Nice, random collection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting to see my pic :) Also absolutely love the second picture of the two guys kissing in the bathroom in their briefs. Want to get that pic blown up and put on my wall. Never been to the baths before, sounds like an interesting experience to say the least. I know there are a few in LA which isn't too far from me

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!