Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Fabulous Fannies

 

        Good Morning dear friends!   Pull up your chair, drop your pants, grab a drink and let me tell you a story.  
         There I was,  16 years old sitting alone on a bench watching the ocean.  I was staying at a family friend's beach house  for the summer.  I was there alone,sort of taking care of the place while they were off in Europe.   Their neighbor was this really good looking  old  gay guy ( well he was probably only 40, but to me he seemed old)  I had helped him out weeding his garden a few times.  Anyway, he told me he was having a couple of friends over on Saturday for dinner and did I want to join them.   I told him sure.   I fancied myself to be a very sophisticated  young man, and thought it might be cool to spend the evening with these older people.  On that Saturday, I even went out and bought a new pair of jeans and a cool shirt.   
      So here I was... all clean, fresh faced and ready for anything.  The evening was going great. I had a few tall cocktails and plenty of food and I was enjoying myself. These guys.... there were 4 were laughing and telling stories of their sexual encounters over the past few weeks. Even though I had been sucking Dick since I was 13, I never had been around  a group that talked so openly about what they did while having sex.   Then at some point I realized that I was the center of their attention. They were asking me all about what I had done sexually.  And what I thought I might want to do that night.  I was ready to suck off each of them.  And they all let me one at a time.  Ok... here is a BIG disclaimer..... I was not forced into anything...I know I was underaged and they should not have taken advantage of that..... but truth be told I wanted it.  Each one took their turn playing and fingering my ass. 2 of them fucked me and the others came on my face. 
     I spent the night curled up in that Neighbor Guy's arms. And for the rest of the Summer I was his favorite bottom boy.   To this day, I still remember how much fun I had. And I thought that I was such an amazing hot thing!

















3 comments:

  1. The age of (sexual) consent varies from state to state. And you were well within your rights to freely engage with those guys. And, now look what fond memories you have! You were being true to yourself, not being taken advantage of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it didn't hurt getting poked for the first time by 2 guys? And what u told is every gay teenagers fantasy, haha! P.S. ♥ the guy with star tattoos sticking the dildo up his butt.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!