Thursday, September 27, 2012

Get yourself tested today!


          Good morning buddies and new friends!   Before I get to posting today's photos or talk about the great Fuck I had last night,  here is something important.   Today is NATIONAL HIV/ AIDS TESTING DAY.    It is estimated by the CDC that there are over 180,000 people in the USA that are infected with the virus and do not know it.  This makes no sense to me at all!  Testing is easy and simple.  Be good to Yourself and to your Fuck Buddies... get tested!   For more information go to this link .......... Do it today!















    Oh! That great Fuck I had yesterday?   I will have to tell you all about it tomorrow...gotta run!



4 comments:

  1. good morning sweetie hope you are having a good day so far. Love the set of pics you chose and you are looking amazing have you lost more weight cause you look thinner then the last time i popped in here i know I've been away a few days. anyways hope you are doing well. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed another great adventure walking through your blog. I had to open my pants. My hard on was trying to bully its way out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people don't get tested because they're afraid of knowing. What they don't understand is that it really is important to know your status so that if you are poz you can take control of your health. The virus is not going to wait until you're emotionally ready to deal with it. Being poz today is much different than it was in the 80's. Being poz is not always easy but if you're educated and well informed it makes a huge difference in helping you to manage it.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!